As we emerge from pandemic schooling, University of Cleveland Preparatory School would like to share a special offer with your family!
We are conducting a FREE Summer School for rising 1st through 8th grade students. Summer school is typically offered to returning students, but this summer we are additionally opening all six weeks to newly registered families.
Summer School Schedule
- June 14 – July 22 (can start attending as soon as registered for upcoming school year)
- Mondays through Thursdays (except Monday 7/5)
- 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (doors open 8:30 AM)
- Free Breakfast & Lunch
- Subject Areas: Reading, Math, Skill-Based Learning, Fitness & Wellness, Social-Emotional Learning, STEM, Creative Mind Activities
- Must be in Grades 1-8
- Must be fully registered for the upcoming 2021-22 school year
- Must wear school uniform shirt and pants
- Must sign up for summer school by notifying the school office 24 hours before you begin attending: email email@example.com or call (216) 361-9720
Complete your child’s registration for the 2021-22 school year to reserve your seat in free summer school today! https://uniclevelandprep.org/apply